Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Magical Hebrew

by Lin Hsin-Chen
Dear Betty and Viewpoints 9 members, ever since the first cycle, I benefited a lot from the challenge topics that bring me knowledge growth. When I read Betty’s challenge topic, I feel like soaring to a new height to explore things I do not know. I am very surprised and curious about what I will come up with in the following 2 months.


On the day when I received the topic, my son sent me some photos he took on his visit to Kaohsiung (a city in southern Taiwan). One of them looks like an extending form of the letter tet. The road is the new learning opportunity that my son is heading to.


In my spare time, I did a sketch according to the form of letter tet. It looks like a face. It was drawn during my coffee break, so it’s nicknamed “coffee face.”


Then, I started to play with this pattern. Hopefully when I complete the quilt for this challenge, I could also create a sketch book. What an interesting topic! Although I have no idea about Hebrew, I hope I can make good use of this opportunity to explore new things! Thank you, Betty.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you create for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete