Friday, December 6, 2013

If only

What a beautiful premise Kate puts to us- live, enjoy, die and be reborn. Perhaps this is even more pertinent as I am travelling in India once again at this very moment. Everywhere in India is the ever present representations of numerous religious beliefs, in vivid contrast to the often mundane and  very poor existence of the average population.
However I was drawn to think about my own aspirations and the adventurous things I might do if I was guaranteed to survive and of course could overcome my fears!
Bungie jumping, sky diving, deep sea diving, exploring unknown cave systems, foreign correspondent in a war torn country, ocean going sailor, mountaineer on Everest, lion tamer or snake catcher may have been on my resume!
But then I am happily content with my own life and the many opportunities I have.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment