Monday, September 8, 2014

A luxury in the city

On Sundays my husband and I have been going bush walking in the city. How is it possible? Just a short 5 minute drive from where we live is a forest park, natural vegetation in the suburbs. We are thankful that past planning preserved this natural environment for everyone to enjoy. It's not very crowded when we arrive and the family groups, joggers, cyclists and dog walkers all seem relaxed and happy.
Nature is a de-stresser for urban dwellers, an inspiration for artists and habitat for wildlife. I hope our urban sprawl doesn't gobble up all natural reserves.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, Sue! "Nature is a de-stresser for urban dwellers, an inspiration for artists and habitat for wildlife." It's so true. We really should cherish the nature environment. I always enjoy taking pictures of nature. It enriches my life and brings me inspirations.

    ReplyDelete